Join Our Team
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid knowledge of Spreadsheet and Tally.
Job Location : Kannur
LEARN – DEVELOP – GROW
You have learned a lot as a student. Here is your oppurtunity to put it to work. Our intern program is structured to give you oppurtunities to make real world impact on some of leading paint brands. From day one to, you’ll be working on projects that matter. You’ll shake things up, shape trends, and get guidance to help you push your horizons.
- Research and generate lists of potential customers.
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature.
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts.
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities.
- Learn and apply sales techniques.
- Maintain sales records.
- Collaborate on annual marketing planning.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletter.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
MBA in Sales & Marketing (Male Candidates)
6/8 Weeks. This is a paid internship.